11.15.2013

Staccato Solace


The truth is,
 I'm a hopeless romantic
Even though I have no clue what that means
 I'm cursed to be an eternal optimist
With a sleeve of heart shaped tattoos
Underneath photographic memories and permanent poems.
Flawed and imperfect
 I'm residing in the weirdest place
My advice being sought on the subject I think I know least about
Never making it past the playoffs and all.
 I suppose it's because I listen
Without judgment or ridicule
 I'm a sucker for a good love story
A fiend for a great poem,
And honestly don't mind publicly being affectionate.
What does that have to do with being a man?
 I was raised by a woman
So I think much differently than he would.
Does that make me trill?
Time will tell as I paint my thoughts on a wall inside a room

The introverted Aquarius who loves to love

No comments:

Post a Comment